BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st....do you know what day it is???

I'm sorry, but nobody has participated in Countdown to Halloween. :( Because of this, I've decided I'm not going to bother continuing it. I will keep yesterday's kickoff post up, but there won't be anymore unless people start commenting and actively participating on this blog in general, not just Countdown to Halloween.
Also, today is the first day of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I'd just like to take a moment to think about the damaging effects of cancer in general and acknowledge that there are things more important in life than Apple products. My friend's mom lost the battle to breast cancer when my friend was only seven years old. Cancer as a general is a real issue. We've all at least heard of somebody who's been disgnosed with cancer. And the sad truth is, many of us will face cancer in our lifetimes. When I was a toddler my grandpa died of leukemia. Please, just take a few moments this October to help cancer patients and donate money, and honor those who lost the battle with cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment