BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 28, 2012

Song Suggestions and More Updates

Got any song suggestions for our interactive iPod Nano? Submit them now in the comments, and get a free iPod/iPhone wallpaper that's great for music lovers! Only appropriate songs will be played on the iPod, but everyone who leaves their suggestion in the comments will get the wallpaper. You will only get ones walllpaper no matter how many times you comment.
Also, if you haven't noticed yet, the Countdown to Halloween kickoff has been rescheduled. We will now hvae it on Sunday, September 30th. Stop by any time to get a bunch of cool prizes! And remember to come back every day after that for another cool prize.
I apologize for my recent lack of posting, but I've had a lot of schoolwork lately and all.
I you haven't seen yet, I have compiled a list of my favorite apps for kids. Check out the list if you are a babysitter, parent, or you have younger siblings! Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment